Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD and plant-based wellness experience dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of plants, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of plant-based wellness, our product offering includes a range of over 100 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Join us @standarddose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our community.
Creative & Curious
As passionate creators within the CBD and plant-based wellness space, we have discovered that learning never stops. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before taking action, feedback that propels us forward, and individuals who are willing to help execute tasks no matter the size.
At Standard Dose, we empower our community to make informed decisions that positively impact health and elevate wellness. We constantly seek constructive feedback, turning it into actionable results and encouraging a sense of confidence and empowerment within the Standard Dose team and community.
Creators & Collaborators
At our core is a balanced dose of imagination, passion, and CBD: imagining ways to make the impossible a possibility, passionately working together to discover, strategize, and deliver results, and utilizing the natural powers of CBD to maintain balance, remain calm, and stay focused throughout our day. We champion big ideas and encourage the Standard Dose team to make them a reality.
Senior Brand Manager
As the Creative Intern, you will touch all areas of the brand from e-commerce, social media, editorial, and brand partner relations. This is a hands-on opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where questions are welcomed, ideas are encouraged, and learning is a daily occurrence. The ideal Creative Intern is willing to learn and become a member of the Standard Dose team beyond the scope of the internship.
- Assist with brand sourcing and fielding brand partner inquiries
- Assist in writing product, social, and editorial copy
- Contribute to daily social media efforts on Instagram and Pinterest
- Assist with project management efforts in tracking systems
- Conduct quality assurance tests across e-commerce platform and update as needed
- Participate in meetings and distribute meeting minutes as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Innate sense of aesthetic and ability to present across mediums
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to business changes
- Willingness to learn, collaborate, and pitch in where needed
- Deep interest in health, plant-based wellness, and clean beauty
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to navigate digital platforms and tools with ease
- Daily meditation
- Monthly massage
- Employee Discount
- Enrolled in college or university
- Senior or junior year standing
Job Type: Part Time Paid Internship