Who We Are
Standard Dose is a venture-capital backed multi-brand CBD and plant-based wellness experience dedicated to the pursuit of elevated wellness through natural healing practices. Discovering and harnessing the restorative properties of plants, our platform represents a curated selection of the most effective and trusted products.
With a commitment to sharing the benefits of plant-based wellness, our product offering includes a range of over 100 ingestible and topical remedies for anxiety, pain, inflammation, sleep, and skin care ailments.
Join us @standarddose
Standard Dose believes in the power of nature, authenticity in brand practices, and the culture of transparency. With a collaborative workspace and the belief in individual empowerment through knowledge, Standard Dose encourages the challenging of ideas and open conversation within the team to better serve our community.
Openness + Flexibility
Welcoming opportunities as they come and not being afraid to walk down unexpected paths. Adapting to strategies as they change even if we don’t understand why. Being a cooperative team player even if we don’t agree with the current strategy.
Ownership + Discretion
Taking something and running with it. Not waiting for permission or for someone else to pick up the slack. Feeling empowered to make the call and execute. We should never be afraid to learn from our experiences.
Safe + Transparent Communication
Speaking up with no fear that our words will be shut down, dismissed, or judged unfairly. If something bothers us, we know we can bring it up and be heard. We don't beat around the bush or passive aggressively communicate to make a point. We are transparent and direct because it is most effective and we feel safe to do so.
Passionately working together to discover, strategize, communicate and deliver results in a unified effort. Championing big ideas and leaning on each other’s strengths to make the ideas that excite us most, realities.
Curiosity + Exploration
The learning should never stop. We encourage curious minds and questions that lead to solutions, listening before we take action, and taking feedback that propels us forward. Stopping half way is not an option — there are always other avenues to explore and consider.
No Toxicity + Egoless Intention
There will be no tolerance for toxic behavior, and we actively discourage a blaming culture, shameful language, and unfair comparison. All of these stem from fear and insecurity, which will prevent us from moving forward in a unified direction.
Standard Dose is looking for an organized and thoughtful Associate Content Editor to join the team in our NoMad NYC office. This individual will be responsible for further refining and maintaining the brand voice in content across all consumer touchpoints including digital, social, print.
The Associate Content Editor will be responsible for copy featured on site landing and product pages, social channels, marketing emails, print material, and The Drop, as well as assisting with event programming, content capture, and community management. The ideal candidate must be comfortable leading and executing all end-to-end copywriting efforts from concept to launch.
We are a lean team at an ambitious start-up, so someone who is a proactive self-starter and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, while displaying the highest level of motivation with a team player mentality, is the ideal candidate we are seeking.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
• Establish & maintain consistent brand voice across mediums
• Ideate and maintain a monthly editorial content calendar
• Write and execute copy for site landing pages, product and brand descriptions, email marketing, press content, The Drop, and print materials
• Write and execute copy for multiple social platforms including - but not limited to - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest while overseeing community engagement
• Upload copy to digital and social platforms and publish as needed
• Coordinate with design team and maintain a strict timeline for deliverables
• Independently adhere to content calendar, manage time, prioritize daily workload, and oversee internal content review and approval processes
• Capture content at press and community events as needed
• Report on monthly metrics across email, The Drop, and social and present key learnings for actionable change
• Monitor latest trends in content and social/digital advertising to bring fresh, new thinking on how to further promote the Standard Dose brand and build the community
• Experience in writing and editing content for digital and print communications
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and shift priorities as needed
• Positive, collaborative, and upbeat attitude